Saturday 29 March 2014

Short Stories #2: Marriage Invitation


We met on the induction day. Gawtham and Prakalya. There was an instant spark within me the moment I saw her. She was bold and beautiful. God always answer my prayers and hence we were deployed in the same project.

It took 5 months for me to propose her, and as any other girl, she dint accept it first place. I knew she liked me yet she kept denying. 

After 2 years of struggle, pain and acceptance, she and I are getting married next week. Yeah, fate brought us together. Please do come and grace the occasion. Here is the invite.

Gawtham weds Ragini & Shriram weds Prakalya. 
The 8th of April, 2014. Wednesday, 7:00 p.m. Onwards.
The Golden Towers, Anna Nagar.

Oh dint I tell you, Ragini and Shriram are siblings!


No comments:

Related Posts