Sunday 9 March 2014

Why is your mother very special to you?



Hey Asauce,

Today, I'm writing what I wanted to write for a long time. This fact might simply change your perspective of your mom (I literally mean your mom). 

You might have had a question - Why is my mom special to me?

She cleaned your shit before you did it yourself. Yea she didn't feel tired about it. That's the beauty. More than that she is very very special and precious to you.

Vilayanur S. Ramachandran a student of Madras University, has found out that when a person comes out of his/her comma might forget whatever he/she might know. It can be their names, their language, where are they, what are they 

and everything else, But not their mom! When they are out of comma they might not recognize anyone but they can not fail to recognize their mother. They might even forget how to communicate as they lost their language.

In your brain there is an organ which stores all your togetherness of you and your mom and that is a read-only memory. A mother may refer to the one who gave birth to you or the person who showered you with the motherly love.

Ps: I would like to call my readers "Asause" and as always thanks for reading :) Looking for your valuable comments and open to discussion.


No comments:

Related Posts